'R'est ...'I'n.....'P'ieces

Friday, August 24, 2007













Dear
DHAKKAD(n7710),

This is to let you know, we all are missing you a lot here.
Mom-Dad have not taken food (of their choice) for the last so many days.
I too haven't found your surrogate as yet n my friends are bearing (a lot more thn )with me .remember all those threats we together brought for spammings janta's message inbox (best were those 30-30 page emails converted to sms's sent to those skinny phones lyk 1100,2300 etc which would make dem go 'TALLI')
Before giving my condolences to my 'DHAKKAD' i shud first introduce you all wid my(used to be) nokia 7710,marketed as a smartpho
ne by nokia still the dumbest lookin mobile phone in which nokia ever blew current into(No hard feelings dude!).NOKIA'S TOUCHSCREEN FIASCO and u know tumhare childhood pe motorazR dint came into existence nahi to bete you too wud hv been boasting a shilpa shetty jaisi figure but you were to mine 'APNE' wala 'MIRACLE BOY' . Ur back was as bare as shekhar suman's chest (yeah ....yeah....yeah..........i admit i havent gave u new clothes in your whole lifespan).and haan ..ha.aa..an that f**k*n speaker phone u got everytym act as interpreter which strain out all those abusive slangs addrsessed to me to words lyk thanku'z n lotsa love etc etc ...n jab anything i say ill amplified it to teri....ki n etc etc...chalo despite all those pissing features(you gotta admit dude u sucked big time).oye haan battery ki tareef to 'LEFT' waloon ke tantrums ki tarah left hi reh gayi itni 'vaddi' battery guys at MOTOROLA would have made a another slim phone out of it and antonym to energizer ki ad (long lasting) battery(dis is for information of all those people who dint came near me darr ki maare of the battery explosion news ,it wasnt bl-5c neither was it that bl-4c ) couldnt cope up with u not until the evening dude n haath khade kar deti thi .Cha.alo anyways you Rocked dude(with that f**k*n speaker too).
bought it on 4th of sept 2005 (my sis bday & i got the gift(source : bade hone ki 109 benefits))
At the electronics me n dad were to find a new phone for her bday gift n tumhe dekhte hi i was drooling like a lungi wale uncle watching a ramsay bros filmed rape in a dakbangla.So i overclocked my p386 to core2duo 2ghz to fabricate a new story to convince dad to drop the idea of buying a new phone for her and instead buy me you dude (mehnat lagi thi uncle). So i brought u home after that BIG FIGHT with that shopkeeper (the guy was not ready to laminate you for nothing, was saying ki itna bada phone hai itne sale profit nahi hoga jitni ki lamination karwa loge aap).For the whole night i couldnt just keep my hands off you(no kinky feelings too dude).I googled for you n for the stuff to stuff up your belly (90mb internal n 128mb mmc).






I still remember you were quite upset when I tried to force all those pirated applications and games down your throat.I accept everybody is possessive about his old attire but never had I imagined you would be so stubborn and cling your outdated original themes .In hindsight, I believe you had at least some reasons for being so inflexible.Of course, I thought you were just acting tough.Like a classy actress refusing to wear fake D&G, you desperately said ‘no’.I mean n7710 a touchscreen smartphone from stables of NOKIA world's leading manufacturers has some basic dignity.
I might have been brutal but you were always so obliging.Hope you still remember that chilly midnight of 25th December before the DSP exam i left you with my roomie that body odour ogre king which tried all his skills just to open your keylock & finally dropped you over the table failing n resulting a scar on your bum and when that nympho-surd borrowed you to watch all his 3gp scandals on your 640*320 fullscreen. and tum 'shaane' wahan jaake along with help of ur battery band pad jaate the.Not to forget all those incidents .How that strengthened our bonding!


I simply love the faces u made when i purchased that o2 atom & us day to tumne hadh hi kar4 di thi whn DIWALI pe i bought n93i (dude u were yelling lyk a typical bollywood c grade heroine "ya to is ghar me meri sautan rahegi ya mein")



Now that you are nowhere to be found, I often get up in the middle of the night. I gaze at the stars from the window of my 4th floor flat, thinking how blessed I was to have you. With teary eyes and a heavy heart I often miss my personal collection of ringtones,ebooks , *.html & *.doc .that you so very gracefully used to carry and unfold at the touch of my fingers on your screen.You were a real companion, a true friend - the way you used to hide all those x-rated pictures and videos in fake files and folders (and sometimes cunningly made it difficult even for me to remember and retrieve!).

You were so moody yaar, I even miss your unique way of throwing tantrums.You sometimes proved to be a nincompoop,u fondly carried out all those calls and conversations with my friends and whenever a female voice appeared on the other side you started loosing signals that was really silly, friend!
I always used to take special pride with you carrying in my palms(despite you dint fit in that) and d way i have to hold my low rise bcoz of your weight yaar.Recall my H.O.D scolding ME ONE DAY "dont bring video games to classrooms" (those were the days yaar when we used to surf sitting on those last benches and gawking at the most ___ rani mukherjee's n kajols of out class )and watching videos after every interval and playing games over bluetooth keeping apart the nostalgia.I know I have not lost you, I know you have gone away find yourself. To get some ‘space’.

our ‘janam janam ka rishta’ will remain.
i can only beg your forgiveness and say… Purani baatein bhool jao, jo hua so hua, laut aao mere pyaare dhakkad. Tumhein koi kuchh nahin kahega…..

4 comments:

Richa said...

Accept my condolances for ur "dhakkad"..
n yes ur "so called frnz" too miss him.....

Supernova said...

Awwww!!!
May god give u strength to bear this grief...this was the longest orbituary i ever read!
nice post :)

Not so pagalguy said...

@ supernova
its like scratching old wounds:(

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]zjYcMussnbyrUckvi[/url] - notXGlrAWwyRE - http://yuxeflk.com