scribblings during the lecture

Friday, October 31, 2008

wtf!
i mean we r having mid sems .
and we r having classes after the exams
.i had my first diwali ot of my home
(believe me its the lousiest feeling one can have ,while the festive season when u are away from ur loved ones.)
celeberated my diwali at my (so called )home ,had invited friends over our place for a diwali lunch .i was like preparing nothing hehe.and my room mates put up a really nice (humans consumable) lunch .after the lunch session .the college organized a fire cracker show in the campus .I being a huge feud of crackers cudnt resist myself frm bursting(& gawking) a few fulljhadis:). In the meantime i was like missing my family,my friends and u wont believe its been almost 5 months am away frm home and now to am missing people whom i used to see in a week or so at my native place e,g the chowkidaar ,dhoodhwala etc .
i miss my street dogs too :(

i will be dedicating this post to our fav stray dog who used to bark like gabbar whenever i passed him on my bike . "pintu" we love you

1 comments:

Richa said...

i m glad u miss pintu..